Description of the centre
At the Rejuva clinic (London) we provide a warm, caring environment for your treatment. We are dedicated to devote the utmost attention, and the highest level of aesthetic expertise.We specialise in anti-wrinkle and Restylane injections, mesotherapy, excessive sweating treatment and the latest skincare treatment.
The Rejuva clinic is a London-based practice founded by Dr A. Moneeb M.B.,B.Ch., M.D. to provide aesthetic medicine – non-surgical and minimally invasive cosmetic treatments for healthier, fresher and a more youthful skin.Professional association
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- British Association of Sclerotherapy
- International Society of Lipolysistherapy
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defense Union
Some of our treatments:
- BotoxThe cosmetic form of Botox, the most popular, non-surgical injection cosmetic treatment in North America, temporarily reduces or eliminates frown lines, forehead creases, crows' feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck. By temporarily blocking the nerve impulses, the muscles that cause wrinkles are relaxed, giving the skin a smoother, more refreshed appearance.
- Restylane & PerlaneThe plump appearance of healthy skin is due to hyaluronic acid. As you age, levels of natural hyaluronic acid in the skin decrease with time, sun exposure and other environmental factors. The result? Lines, furrows and wrinkles. Dermal fillers such as Restylane and Perlane can correct wrinkles, improve lip definition, and address the signs of ageing from the inside out.
- MesotherapyA medical technique originally developed in 1958 by a Frenchman, Dr Michel Pistor, to treat such conditions as Rheumatology, Sports Traumatology, infectious diseases, vascular diseases and to improve blood circulation. Mesotherapy has subsequently been extremely successful in the treatment of aesthetic conditions.
- Skin PeelChemical peels are applied to the face, hands, neck and upper chest. Rejuva Clinic specializes in superficial-to-medium chemical peels and individualizes a treatment program based upon your skin type to treat: Acne, Sun damage, Fine line, Acne scars, Age spots, Freckles, Dull looking skin.