Description of the centre
DERMA CLINICS Managing Director & Aesthetic Clinician Marion Brown (RNA Adv Dip) and Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine. Wue are based in BROWN & HENNIGHAN AESTHETICS 10 Harley Street, London Marion Brown & Lily Henninghan (Adv Dip Bsc Hons INP).
- Dr A McCance (Ph.D., M.Sc., B.D.S., F.D.S.R.C.R.S., M.Orth.R.C.S., D.Orth.R.C.S.)
- Dr K M Nyunt (British Cosmetic Doctors Association - FRCSEd MRCOphth MMedSci)
Treatments in the comfort of your own home
- FREE skin consultation
- Advanced techniques with Botox® – Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Dermal Fillers
- Facial contour and loss of volume
- Skin Peels
- Daily skin products – clinically proven
- Mineral Make up
- BOTOXWhen you are treated with Botox®, you will look refreshed and your skin will appear far smoother. This is a simple and effective process where you will see the results in less than a week following your treatment, often in only 4 days. You can really see the difference by 2 weeks.
- DERMAL FILLERSDermal fillers can be used to treat deep nose-to-mouth folds and wrinkles. We can help address scars that have been caused by acne or surgery. Trauma scars can also be corrected or decreased. Even lips can be made to look more youthful and sensuous.
- SCULPTRASculptra is an injectable treatment that works by stimulating the build up of the body's own collagen to smooth out lines and wrinkles. Sculptra's® volumising effect also restores lost facial volume, resulting in a fuller younger-looking face. The overall effect is a youthful appearance with gradual, natural-looking results.
- SKIN REJUVENATION PEELSFor a clearer complexion, the peel can help by speeding up the removal of dead skin cells, as well as encourageing the growth of new ones. This result is a more even skin tone and a more youthful appearance.